- The Supreme Court Just Gave Religious Employers a License to Discriminate Against Workers | Justice Samuel Alito let religious employers skirt the civil rights laws that apply to the rest of us. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/07/supreme-court-ministerial-exception-religious-employers.html 89 comments politics
- The Supreme Court bulldozed the First Amendment’s separation of church and state in Espinoza v. Montana. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/06/supreme-court-espinoza-montana-religious-schools.html 906 comments
- A single judge could outlaw the abortion pill nationwide next week. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2023/02/abortion-pill-outlawed-single-judge-real-possibility.html 120 comments
- The Supreme Court considers exempting religious employers from discrimination law. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/05/religious-employers-supreme-court-argument-discrimination.html 26 comments
- Supreme Court’s new religion cases could be big win for Christian right - Vox https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/12/19/21028094/supreme-court-religious-schools-ministerial-exception 17 comments
Search whole site: site:slate.com
See how to search.