- Donald Trump Thinks Homelessness Is a Scourge. His Administration Just Ousted the Official in Charge of Addressing It. https://slate.com/business/2019/11/matthew-doherty-ousted-us-interagency-council-on-homelessness-trump-administration.html 42 comments politics
- Trump pushing for major crackdown on homeless camps in California, with aides discussing moving residents to government-backed facilities - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/09/10/trump-pushing-major-crackdown-homeless-camps-california-with-aides-discussing-moving-residents-government-backed-facilities/ 394 comments
- Subway costs: we finally know why it costs so much to build public transit in the U.S. https://slate.com/business/2023/02/subway-costs-us-europe-public-transit-funds.html 345 comments
- Trump Expresses Shock at Homelessness, ‘a Phenomenon That Started Two Years Ago’ - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/02/us/politics/trump-homeless.html 35 comments
- https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/The-State-of-Homelessness-in-America.pdf 1 comment
Search whole site: site:slate.com
Search title: Trump administration ousts Matthew Doherty, head of U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness.
See how to search.