- The death of Urdu in India is greatly exaggerated – the language is actually thriving [NP] https://scroll.in/article/809102/the-death-of-urdu-in-india-is-greatly-exaggerated-the-language-is-actually-thriving 30 comments india
- Urdu Poetry, Urdu Shayari of Famous Poets - Rekhta https://www.rekhta.org/ 81 comments
- For once Rahul Gandhi shows the way: Hindi needs to discard Devanagri and adopt the Roman script http://scroll.in/article/748337/for-once-rahul-gandhi-shows-the-way-hindi-needs-to-discard-devanagri-and-adopt-the-roman-script 18 comments
- http://www.denisdutton.com/bad_writing.htm 1 comment
- The chequered history of a ‘dangerous dal’ that is eaten by the poor across India https://scroll.in/magazine/1044336/the-chequered-history-of-a-dangerous-dal-eaten-by-the-poor-across-india 1 comment
Search whole site: site:scroll.in
See how to search.