- Cross-domain privacy vulnerability using CSS, in all browsers http://scarybeastsecurity.blogspot.com/2009/12/generic-cross-browser-cross-domain.html 6 comments
- De-anonymization via Clickjacking in 2019 – m417z / blog – A Blog About Stuff https://m417z.com/De-anonymization-via-Clickjacking-in-2019/ 31 comments
- Content security policy http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/security/content-security-policy/ 7 comments
- Data theft with CSS | Owl’s Portfolio http://www.owlfolio.org/htmletc/css-data-theft/ 4 comments
- Microsoft beat up, then defended over ancient IE8 zero-day | Network World http://www.networkworld.com/community/blog/microsoft-beat-then-defended-over-ancient-ie8 0 comments
Search whole site: site:scarybeastsecurity.blogspot.com
Search title: Security: Generic cross-browser cross-domain theft
See how to search.