- Our Software Dependency Problem (2019) https://research.swtch.com/deps 2 comments
- Our Software Dependency Problem https://research.swtch.com/deps 171 comments
- Go's Tooling is an Undervalued Technology https://nullprogram.com/blog/2020/01/21/ 400 comments
- w64devkit: (Almost) Everything You Need https://nullprogram.com/blog/2020/09/25/ 29 comments
- A guide to Windows application development using w64devkit https://nullprogram.com/blog/2021/03/11/ 23 comments
- Funding the vetting of the Software Supply-Chain · Fazal Majid's low-intensity blog https://blog.majid.info/supply-chain-vetting/ 3 comments
- GitHub - golang-design/history: 📝 Go: A Documentary | https://golang.design/history https://github.com/golang-design/history 2 comments
- Getting Serious About Open Source Security | by Dan Lorenc | Medium https://medium.com/@dlorenc/getting-serious-about-open-source-security-1d15609478fa 0 comments
- You are a supplier... - by John Stone - Stone Code https://stonecode.substack.com/p/you-are-a-supplier 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Golang? Checkout Golang Weekly.
Search whole site: site:research.swtch.com
Search title: research!rsc: Our Software Dependency Problem
See how to search.