- Snowden Validated: European Court Says the Mass Surveillance He Exposed Violates Privacy Rights https://reason.com/blog/2018/09/13/snowden-validated-european-court-says-ma 28 comments
- House to Vote on 'Human Trafficking' Bill That Strengthens PATRIOT Act Spying https://reason.com/blog/2018/09/24/house-to-vote-on-human-trafficking-bill 9 comments
- Guardian and Washington Post win Pulitzer prize for NSA revelations | The Guardian | The Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/apr/14/guardian-washington-post-pulitzer-nsa-revelations 377 comments
- Apple Is Testing a Feature That Could Kill Police iPhone Unlockers https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zm8ya4/apple-iphone-usb-restricted-mode-cellebrite-grayshift 322 comments
- Edward Snowden: 'The people are still powerless, but now they're aware' | Edward Snowden | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/04/edward-snowden-people-still-powerless-but-aware 199 comments
- Room 641A - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A 196 comments
- Pro-Snooping GOP Rep. Claims Shock at Federal Surveillance of Flynn's Russia Call http://reason.com/blog/2017/02/14/pro-snooping-gop-rep-claims-shock-at-fed 7 comments
- NSA collecting phone records of millions of Verizon customers daily | US national security | The Guardian http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/06/nsa-phone-records-verizon-court-order 1 comment
Search whole site: site:reason.com
Search title: 5 Years After Snowden, Has Anything Changed?
See how to search.