- We should format code on demand | ITNEXT https://medium.com/@cuddlyburger/we-should-format-code-on-demand-8c15c5de449e?sk=bced62a12010657c93679062a78d3a25&source=friends_link 286 comments
- Using fetch() and reduce() to grab and format data from an external API - A practical guide - DEV Community 👩💻👨💻 https://dev.to/jspeda/using-fetch-and-reduce-to-grab-and-format-data-from-an-external-api---a-practical-guide 33 comments
- Write better React, compose multiple functional HoCs, Higher-Order Components | by Filippo Rivolta | ITNEXT https://medium.com/@rivoltafilippo/write-better-react-compose-multiple-functional-hocs-higher-order-components-442a11bd2e86 28 comments
- Hack Pipe for Functional Programmers: How I learned to stop worrying and love the placeholder | James DiGioia https://jamesdigioia.com/hack-pipe-for-functional-programmers-how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-placeholder/ 23 comments
- The Principles of Functional Programming https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/the-principles-of-functional-programming/ 23 comments
- Simplify Redux Reducers with Lenses | by Roland Peelen | Level Up Coding https://medium.com/@rolandpeelen/simplify-redux-reducers-with-lenses-8ec6b2de3ae2 15 comments
- Hackett progress report: documentation, quality of life, and snake https://lexi-lambda.github.io/blog/2017/08/28/hackett-progress-report-documentation-quality-of-life-and-snake/ 13 comments
- GitHub - funkia/list: 🐆 An immutable list with unmatched performance and a comprehensive functional API. https://github.com/funkia/list 11 comments
- GitHub - caiogondim/tubo.js: Your functional (sync/async) pipe | operator https://github.com/caiogondim/pipeline.js 11 comments
- GitHub - raine/ramda-cli: A CLI tool for processing data with functional pipelines https://github.com/raine/ramda-cli 9 comments
- Unapply attack | Better world by better software http://glebbahmutov.com/blog/unapply-attack/ 6 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Haskell? Checkout Haskell Weekly.
Search whole site: site:ramdajs.com
Search title: Ramda Documentation
See how to search.