- In the 1990s a piece of Germany’s air traffic control software ran on Emacs https://old.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/lly7po/do_you_use_emacs_lisp_as_a_general_purpose/ 73 comments
- Do you use Emacs Lisp as a general purpose programming language? https://old.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/lly7po/do_you_use_emacs_lisp_as_a_general_purpose/ 2 comments
- At one point, all of Germany's air traffic control message routing was in Emacs https://old.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/lly7po/do_you_use_emacs_lisp_as_a_general_purpose/gnvzisy/ 2 comments
- In the 90s part of Germany's air traffic control software ran on Emacs https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/lly7po/do_you_use_emacs_lisp_as_a_general_purpose/gnvzisy 80 comments
- Do you use Emacs Lisp as a general purpose programming language? https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/lly7po/do_you_use_emacs_lisp_as_a_general_purpose/ 2 comments emacs , lisp
Would you like to stay up to date with Lisp & Scheme? Checkout Lisp & Scheme Weekly.
Search whole site: site:old.reddit.com
See how to search.