- PRIME and battery usage on Linux laptops: sometimes it's not what it seems to be https://nwildner.com/posts/2020-10-01-nvidia-reverseprime/ 2 comments linux
- Veloren https://veloren.net/ 658 comments
- qutebrowser | qutebrowser https://qutebrowser.org/index.html 368 comments
- NVIDIA Optimus - ArchWiki https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/NVIDIA_Optimus#Use_NVIDIA_graphics_only 179 comments
- PRIME - ArchWiki https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PRIME 46 comments
- GitHub - tobi-wan-kenobi/bumblebee-status: bumblebee-status is a modular, theme-able status line generator for the i3 window manager. https://github.com/tobi-wan-kenobi/bumblebee-status/ 25 comments
- GitHub - greshake/i3status-rust: Very resourcefriendly and feature-rich replacement for i3status, written in pure Rust https://github.com/greshake/i3status-rust 6 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:nwildner.com
Search title: PRIME and battery usage: sometimes it's not what it seems to be - my random ideas
See how to search.