- You might not need Machine Learning https://nullprogram.com/blog/2020/11/24/ 29 comments programming
- You might not need machine learning: "Machine learning is a trendy topic, so naturally it’s often used for inappropriate purposes where a simpler, more efficient, and more reliable solution suffices." https://nullprogram.com/blog/2020/11/24/ 57 comments compsci
- The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Quasirandom Sequences | Extreme Learning http://extremelearning.com.au/unreasonable-effectiveness-of-quasirandom-sequences/ 77 comments
- Mailing list etiquette - man.sr.ht https://man.sr.ht/lists.sr.ht/etiquette.md 0 comments
- Neural Network Cars and Genetic Algorithms (1/2) - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sg-GgoFCP0 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.