- CEOs are hugely expensive – why not automate them? https://www.newstatesman.com/business/companies/2021/04/ceos-are-hugely-expensive-why-not-automate-them 344 comments
- CEOs are hugely expensive – why not automate them? https://www.newstatesman.com/business/companies/2021/04/ceos-are-hugely-expensive-why-not-automate-them 5086 comments technology
- Microsoft lays off journalists to replace them with AI - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2020/5/30/21275524/microsoft-news-msn-layoffs-artificial-intelligence-ai-replacements 156 comments
- Looming AstraZeneca pay row provides latest headache for chief executive Soriot | Business News | Sky News https://news.sky.com/story/looming-astrazeneca-pay-row-provides-latest-headache-for-ceo-soriot-12284677 5 comments
- Researchers made an OpenAI GPT-3 medical chatbot as an experiment. It told a mock patient to kill themselves • The Register https://www.theregister.com/2020/10/28/gpt3_medical_chatbot_experiment/ 1 comment
- New Statesman | Britain's Current Affairs & Politics Magazine http://newstatesman.com 0 comments
Search whole site: site:newstatesman.com
Search title: CEOs are hugely expensive â?" why not automate them?
See how to search.