- The 113-Year-Old Law Behind Anti-Abortion Activists’ Latest Scheme: The Christian right is pushing a slate of laws to stop a new, vague offense they have dubbed "abortion trafficking." https://newrepublic.com/article/175419/113-year-old-law-behind-anti-abortion-activists-latest-scheme 21 comments politics
- Anti-abortion lawmakers seek to block patients from crossing state lines - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/06/29/abortion-state-lines/ 512 comments
- Texas highways targeted by antiabortion activists seeking to block interstate travel - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/09/01/texas-abortion-highways/ 354 comments
- After Roe, the right to travel could be the next to fall - The Boston Globe https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/04/11/opinion/after-roe-right-travel-could-be-next-fall/ 263 comments
- Mark Lee Dickson paved the way for the Texas abortion ban, one small town at a time - The Washington Post https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/mark-dickson-texas-abortion-ban/2021/09/16/bb773a0a-0c02-11ec-a6dd-296ba7fb2dce_story.html 11 comments
Search whole site: site:newrepublic.com
See how to search.