- Luxury Spending by Trust-Fund Brats Could Make a Recession Worse: Inherited wealth may keep the Fed from giving us a soft landing. https://newrepublic.com/article/170144/luxury-spending-trust-fund-brats-make-recession-worsev 5 comments economy
- Consumer Price Index Summary - 2023 M07 Results https://www.bls.gov/news.release/cpi.nr0.htm 11441 comments
- Noma, Rated the World’s Best Restaurant, Is Closing Its Doors - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/09/dining/noma-closing-rene-redzepi.html 47 comments
- REPORT: Silver Spoon Oligarchs - Institute for Policy Studies https://ips-dc.org/report-americas-wealth-dynasties-2021/ 32 comments
- Where Millennials end and Generation Z begins | Pew Research Center http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/17/where-millennials-end-and-generation-z-begins/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:newrepublic.com
See how to search.