- A Disappointing CBO Score Might Not Doom the Build Back Better Act https://newrepublic.com/article/164453/moderate-democrats-cbo-score-reconciliation 17 comments politics
- Opinion | Five Former Treasury Secretaries: Fund the IRS - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/09/opinion/politics/irs-tax-evasion-geithner-lew-paulson-summers-rubin.html 93 comments
- How Revenue for Biden's Social Policy Bill Depends on the I.R.S. - The New York Times https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/15/us/politics/biden-social-policy-bill-irs.html 37 comments
- CBO to Release a Complete Cost Estimate for H.R. 5376, the Build Back Better Act, by November 19 | Congressional Budget Office https://www.cbo.gov/publication/57616 14 comments
- Democrats’ Next Plan to Get Biden’s Agenda Over the Finish Line: Fire the Scorekeeper – Mother Jones https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2021/04/senate-democrats-fire-cbo-director-phillip-swagel/ 3 comments
Search whole site: site:newrepublic.com
Search title: Moderate Democrats Say a Disappointing CBO Score May Not Affect Their Support of the Build Back Better Bill | The New Republic
See how to search.