- What If Democrats’ Message Just Doesn’t Matter? | Florida voters backed a $15 minimum wage. So did Joe Biden—and he lost the state. There are important lessons here for the party. https://newrepublic.com/article/160094/democrats-message-just-doesnt-matter 96 comments politics
- Opinion | The End of Identity Liberalism - The New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/opinion/sunday/the-end-of-identity-liberalism.html?_r=0 274 comments
- Facebook Manipulated the News You See to Appease Republicans, Insiders Say – Mother Jones https://www.motherjones.com/media/2020/10/facebook-mother-jones/ 248 comments
- CPI Inflation Calculator https://www.bls.gov/data/inflation_calculator.htm 46 comments
- Americans Who Mainly Get Their News on Social Media Are Less Engaged, Less Knowledgeable | Pew Research Center https://www.journalism.org/2020/07/30/americans-who-mainly-get-their-news-on-social-media-are-less-engaged-less-knowledgeable/ 7 comments
Search whole site: site:newrepublic.com
Search title: What If Democrats’ Message Just Doesn’t Matter? | The New Republic
See how to search.