- Physicists announce graphene’s latest cousin: stanene http://www.nature.com/news/physicists-announce-graphene-s-latest-cousin-stanene-1.18113 26 comments
- What's the difference between a superconductor and a topological insulator? http://www.nature.com/news/physicists-announce-graphene-s-latest-cousin-stanene-1.18113 8 comments askscience
- Physicists announce graphene’s latest cousin: stanene http://www.nature.com/news/physicists-announce-graphene-s-latest-cousin-stanene-1.18113 373 comments science
- Will 2-D Tin be the Next Super Material? | SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory https://www6.slac.stanford.edu/news/2013-11-21-tin-super-material-stanene.aspx 96 comments
- Graphene’s cousin silicene makes transistor debut | Nature http://www.nature.com/news/graphene-s-cousin-silicene-makes-transistor-debut-1.16839 0 comments
Search whole site: site:nature.com
Search title: Physicists announce graphene’s latest cousin: stanene | Nature
See how to search.