- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship: Robert C. Martin: 9780132350884: Amazon.com: Books https://www.amazon.com/Clean-Code-Handbook-Software-Craftsmanship/dp/0132350882/ 160 comments
- Designing Web Applications | Nathan Barry http://nathanbarry.com/webapps/ 110 comments
- SurviveJS http://survivejs.com/ 14 comments
- The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers: Martin, Robert: 4708364241379: Amazon.com: Books https://www.amazon.com/Clean-Coder-Conduct-Professional-Programmers/dp/0137081073 14 comments
- https://www.freecodecamp.org/learn/ 6 comments
- Algorithms | Coursera https://www.coursera.org/specializations/algorithms 5 comments
- The five programming books that meant most to me – Signal v. Noise https://signalvnoise.com/posts/3375-the-five-programming-books-that-meant-most-to-me 4 comments
- On Web Typography, A Book Apart http://www.abookapart.com/products/on-web-typography 3 comments
- Transitional Interfaces | by Pasquale D’Silva | Medium https://medium.com/design-ux/926eb80d64e3?read= 1 comment
- Learn web design. A design book for programmers & developers - Design for Hackers http://designforhackers.com 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:medium.freecodecamp.com
See how to search.