- How FZF and ripgrep improved my workflow https://medium.com/@sidneyliebrand/how-fzf-and-ripgrep-improved-my-workflow-61c7ca212861 87 comments
- How FZF and ripgrep improved my workflow https://medium.com/@sidneyliebrand/how-fzf-and-ripgrep-improved-my-workflow-61c7ca212861 3 comments unix
- Can I use... Support tables for HTML5, CSS3, etc https://caniuse.com/#search=css%20grid 519 comments
- GitHub - junegunn/fzf: A command-line fuzzy finder https://github.com/junegunn/fzf 463 comments
- GitHub - junegunn/fzf.vim: fzf vim https://github.com/junegunn/fzf.vim#usage 142 comments
- GitHub - ctrlpvim/ctrlp.vim: Active fork of kien/ctrlp.vim—Fuzzy file, buffer, mru, tag, etc finder. https://github.com/ctrlpvim/ctrlp.vim 93 comments
- GitHub - BurntSushi/ripgrep: ripgrep recursively searches directories for a regex pattern while respecting your gitignore https://github.com/BurntSushi/ripgrep 69 comments
- GitHub - wincent/command-t: ⌨️ Fast file navigation for VIM https://github.com/wincent/Command-T 23 comments
- Sidney Liebrand's blog - How FZF and ripgrep improved my workflow https://sidneyliebrand.io/blog/how-fzf-and-ripgrep-improved-my-workflow 6 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:medium.com
See how to search.