- How to get your head around FP in Elixir if you're coming from an imperative background (x-post /r/elixir) https://medium.com/@cameronp/functional-programming-is-not-weird-you-just-need-some-new-patterns-7a9bf9dc2f77#.npgjgdqr6 16 comments programming
- How to get your head around FP in Elixir if you're coming from an imperative background https://medium.com/@cameronp/functional-programming-is-not-weird-you-just-need-some-new-patterns-7a9bf9dc2f77#.jxdpwt6oh 15 comments elixir
- https://projecteuler.net/ 2081 comments
- Advent of Code 2023 https://adventofcode.com 2060 comments
- Functional Programming Is Not Popular Because It Is Weird | Probably Dance https://probablydance.com/2016/02/27/functional-programming-is-not-popular-because-it-is-weird/ 921 comments
- xkcd: Functional http://xkcd.com/1270/ 386 comments
- Exercism https://exercism.io 310 comments
- Search https://pragprog.com/book/elixir12/programming-elixir-1-2 15 comments
- EMPEX | An Elixir Movement http://empex.co 6 comments
- Join Elixir on Slack! https://elixir-slackin.herokuapp.com 0 comments
- Search https://pragprog.com/book/bhwb/exercises-for-programmers 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Erlang & Elixir? Checkout Erlang & Elixir Weekly.
Search whole site: site:medium.com
See how to search.