- Trump, who tied himself to stock market when it rose, struggles to respond to its plunge https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-03-09/trump-panic-tweets-as-markets-tank 838 comments politics
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) | CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ 387 comments
- On days when President Trump tweets a lot, the stock market falls, investment bank finds https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/03/on-days-when-president-trump-tweets-a-lot-the-stock-market-falls-investment-bank-finds.html 79 comments
- Donald J. Trump on Twitter: "So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life &ampamp; the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!" / Twitter https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1237027356314869761?s=19 34 comments
- U.S. stocks dive more than 7% amid oil war, coronavirus fears - Los Angeles Times https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-03-09/economic-impact-coronavirus-oil-prices-stock-markets 19 comments
Search whole site: site:latimes.com
See how to search.