- From iA Writer: Why is Facebook not paying the Apple tax? https://ia.net/topics/why-is-facebook-not-paying-the-apple-tax 7 comments apple
- Google reportedly paying Apple $9 billion to remain default search engine in Safari on iOS - 9to5Mac https://9to5mac.com/2018/09/28/google-paying-apple-9-billion-default-seach-engine/ 585 comments
- App Store - Apple https://www.apple.com/ios/app-store/principles-practices/ 354 comments
- Zuckerberg Denounces Apple's Monopolistic “Stranglehold” On Your iPhone https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/pranavdixit/zuckerberg-apple-monopoly 49 comments
- On Monopolies, Apple, and Epic https://ia.net/topics/monopolies-apple-and-epic 13 comments
- Is Apple getting real about search and about to take on Google? https://searchengineland.com/is-apple-getting-real-about-search-and-about-to-take-on-google-339893/ 0 comments
- Apple’s App Store ecosystem facilitated over half a trillion dollars in commerce in 2019 - Apple https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2020/06/apples-app-store-ecosystem-facilitated-over-half-a-trillion-dollars-in-commerce-in-2019/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:ia.net
Search title: Why is Facebook not Paying the Apple Tax?
See how to search.