- Companies should probably pay $2k per person for open source (2017) https://gratipay.news/your-company-should-probably-pay-2000-per-person-for-open-source-9205443e209d 104 comments
- We Just Gave $154,999.89 to Open Source Maintainers | Product Blog • Sentry https://blog.sentry.io/2021/10/21/we-just-gave-154-999-dollars-and-89-cents-to-open-source-maintainers/ 169 comments
- We Just Gave $260,028 to Open Source Maintainers | Product Blog • Sentry https://blog.sentry.io/2022/10/27/we-just-gave-260-028-dollars-to-open-source-maintainers/ 108 comments
- Roads and Bridges: The Unseen Labor Behind Our Digital Infrastructure / Ford Foundation https://www.fordfoundation.org/library/reports-and-studies/roads-and-bridges-the-unseen-labor-behind-our-digital-infrastructure/ 22 comments
- https://www.princeton.edu/~deaton/downloads/deaton_kahneman_high_income_improves_evaluation_August2010.pdf 0 comments
Search whole site: site:gratipay.news
Search title: Your Company Should Probably Pay $2,000 per Person for Open Source | by Chad Whitacre | Gratipay News
See how to search.