- Write your own programming language in an hour with chumsky: a tutorial https://github.com/zesterer/chumsky/blob/master/tutorial.md 35 comments rust
- Iterator in std::iter - Rust https://doc.rust-lang.org/std/iter/trait.Iterator.html#method.collect 232 comments
- Declarative programming - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarative_programming 32 comments
- Turing completeness - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_completeness 16 comments
- Abstract syntax tree - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_syntax_tree 11 comments
- Backus–Naur form - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backus%E2%80%93Naur_form 0 comments
- Order of operations - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_operations 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: chumsky/tutorial.md at main · zesterer/chumsky · GitHub
See how to search.