- A technique for live coding simple web pages (using babashka) https://github.com/whacked/cow/blob/main/a%20technique%20for%20live%20coding%20simple%20web%20pages.md 11 comments clojure
- Next.js by Vercel - The React Framework https://nextjs.org/ 36 comments
- GitHub - babashka/babashka: Native, fast starting Clojure interpreter for scripting https://github.com/babashka/babashka#installation 11 comments
- GitHub - tomkwok/svgasm: SVG animation from multiple SVGs or single GIF using tracer https://github.com/tomkwok/svgasm 6 comments
- GitHub - vi/websocat: Command-line client for WebSockets, like netcat (or curl) for ws:// with advanced socat-like functions https://github.com/vi/websocat 5 comments
- GitHub - eradman/entr: Run arbitrary commands when files change https://github.com/eradman/entr 1 comment
- figwheel-main | Figwheel Main provides tooling for developing ClojureScript applications https://figwheel.org/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Lisp & Scheme? Checkout Lisp & Scheme Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.