- true-myth: a library that provides standard, type-safe wrappers and helper functions to help help you with extremely common cases in programming https://github.com/true-myth/true-myth 11 comments typescript
- https://facebook.github.io/immutable-js/ 121 comments
- Incorporate monads and category theory · Issue #94 · promises-aplus/promises-spec · GitHub https://github.com/promises-aplus/promises-spec/issues/94 76 comments
- Ramda Documentation http://ramdajs.com/ 63 comments
- Lodash https://lodash.com/ 56 comments
- "Point-Free or Die: Tacit Programming in Haskell and Beyond" by Amar Shah - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seVSlKazsNk 18 comments
- Semantic Versioning for TypeScript Types https://www.semver-ts.org 8 comments
- Sanctuary https://sanctuary.js.org/ 7 comments
- True Myth - v6.2.0 https://true-myth.js.org/#result-with-a-functional-style 3 comments
- GitHub - true-myth/true-myth: A library for safer and smarter error- and "nothing"-handling in TypeScript. https://github.com/chriskrycho/true-myth 0 comments
- Announcing True Myth 1.0 · Chris Krycho http://www.chriskrycho.com/2017/announcing-true-myth-10.html 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.