- Audio programming on Windows without SDL or other 3rd party C libraries? https://github.com/tomaka/cpal 6 comments rust_gamedev
- Draft for a cross-platform pure-Rust audio library (only works on win32 for now) https://github.com/tomaka/cpal 11 comments rust_gamedev
- A crate I want: 2d graphics | Raph Levien’s blog https://raphlinus.github.io/rust/graphics/2018/10/11/2d-graphics.html 46 comments
- My thoughts on Rust 2019 | Raph Levien’s blog https://raphlinus.github.io/rust/2018/12/16/rust-2019.html 30 comments
- Synthesizer progress update | Raph Levien’s blog https://raphlinus.github.io/synthesizer/2018/09/19/synth-update.html 12 comments
- GitHub - kondrak/rust64: Commodore 64 emulator written in Rust https://github.com/kondrak/rust64 7 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - RustAudio/cpal: Cross-platform audio I/O library in pure Rust
See how to search.