- Implementing Clean Architecture with Haskell and Polysemy https://github.com/thma/PolysemyCleanArchitecture#readme 6 comments haskell
- GitHub - thma/WhyHaskellMatters: In this article I try to explain why Haskell keeps being such an important language by presenting some of its most important and distinguishing features and detailing them with working code examples. The presentation aims to be self-contained and does not require any previous knowledge of the language. https://github.com/thma/WhyHaskellMatters 82 comments
- Clean Coder Blog http://blog.cleancoder.com/uncle-bob/2012/08/13/the-clean-architecture.html 74 comments
- https://jeffreypalermo.com/2008/07/the-onion-architecture-part-1/ 18 comments
- The Performance of Open Source Software | Warp http://www.aosabook.org/en/posa/warp.html 9 comments
- Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design (Robert C. Martin Series): Martin, Robert: 9780134494166: Amazon.com: Books https://www.amazon.com/Clean-Architecture-Craftsmans-Software-Structure/dp/0134494164/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=Software+architecture&qid=1563835070&s=books&sr=1-3 8 comments
- Paweł Szulc - Maintainable Software Architecture in Haskell (with Polysemy) - Lambda Days 2020 - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIwd1D9m1gE 7 comments
- Hexagonal architecture (software) - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagonal_architecture_(software) 0 comments
- Servant - haskell-servant https://www.servant.dev/ 0 comments
- GitHub - polysemy-research/polysemy: higher-order, no-boilerplate monads https://github.com/polysemy-research/polysemy 0 comments
- Functional architecture - The pits of success - Mark Seemann - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US8QG9I1XW0 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Haskell? Checkout Haskell Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.