- Toast: Containerize your development environment https://github.com/stepchowfun/toast 25 comments programming, show
- Show r/rust: Toast — Containerize your development environment (written in Rust) https://github.com/stepchowfun/toast 38 comments rust
- XDG Base Directory Specification https://specifications.freedesktop.org/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-latest.html 802 comments
- asciinema - Record and share your terminal sessions, the simple way https://asciinema.org/ 382 comments
- Homebrew — The Missing Package Manager for macOS (or Linux) https://brew.sh 184 comments
- Nix: reproducible builds and deployments https://nixos.org/nix/ 124 comments
- Topological sorting - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topological_sorting 105 comments
- Docker Compose overview | Docker Documentation https://docs.docker.com/compose/ 27 comments
- GitHub - stepchowfun/docuum: Docuum performs least recently used (LRU) eviction of Docker images. 🗑️ https://github.com/stepchowfun/docuum 13 comments
- Download Docker Desktop | Docker https://www.docker.com/products/docker-desktop 11 comments
- PATH (variable) - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PATH_(variable) 5 comments
- GitHub - marionebl/svg-term-cli: Share terminal sessions via SVG and CSS https://github.com/marionebl/svg-term-cli 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.