- Is there ever a case you'd want to use &String::new() for something expecting &str? https://github.com/rust-lang/rust-clippy 34 comments rust
- Opinionated linters, style guides for code and rustdoc? https://github.com/rust-lang/rust-clippy 9 comments rust
- if it compiles am I safe? https://github.com/rust-lang/rust-clippy 43 comments rust
- GitHub - rust-lang/rust: Empowering everyone to build reliable and efficient software. https://github.com/rust-lang/rust 265 comments
- Clippy Lints https://rust-lang.github.io/rust-clippy/master/index.html#logic_bug 77 comments
- The MIT License | Open Source Initiative https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT 15 comments
- The Manifest Format - The Cargo Book https://doc.rust-lang.org/cargo/reference/manifest.html 9 comments
- https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 7 comments
- rustup.rs - The Rust toolchain installer https://www.rustup.rs/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.