- ruby-next: Ruby Next makes modern Ruby code run in older versions and alternative implementations https://github.com/ruby-next/ruby-next 4 comments ruby
- Write cross-platform native apps in Ruby | RubyMotion http://www.rubymotion.com/ 400 comments
- GitHub - artichoke/artichoke: 💎 Artichoke is a Ruby made with Rust https://github.com/artichoke/artichoke 211 comments
- Ruby Next: Make all Rubies quack alike—Martian Chronicles, Evil Martians’ team blog https://evilmartians.com/chronicles/ruby-next-make-all-rubies-quack-alike 80 comments
- GitHub - prism-rb/prism: Build frontend web apps with Ruby and WebAssembly https://github.com/prism-rb/prism 33 comments
- GitHub - ruby/ruby: The Ruby Programming Language [mirror] http://github.com/ruby/ruby 16 comments
- The MIT License | Open Source Initiative https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT 15 comments
- Home — JRuby.org https://www.jruby.org/ 6 comments
- Feature #13581: Syntax sugar for method reference - Ruby master - Ruby Issue Tracking System https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/13581 5 comments
- mruby http://mruby.org/ 4 comments
- GitHub - oracle/truffleruby: A high performance implementation of the Ruby programming language, built on GraalVM. https://github.com/oracle/truffleruby 3 comments
- GitHub - Shopify/bootsnap: Boot large Ruby/Rails apps faster https://github.com/Shopify/bootsnap 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Ruby? Checkout Ruby Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.