- Textbooks don't explain the practicality of Hidden Markov Models as well as I'd like. In trying to do something about it, I created a practical example of an HMM in-action: Autocomplete (the thing on your iPhone, Google giving you suggestions). I also provide an array of explanations (links in cmnt) https://github.com/rodricios/autocomplete 18 comments programming
- Hi :) Two months ago I posted a simple algorithm that many liked for its simplicity. This time I tried creating a project that I hope can explain some of the basics of AI/machine-learning to kids around the same age as my 9 yo sister. tl;dr How to make Google's "autocomplete" [xpost /r/Python] https://github.com/rodricios/autocomplete 23 comments compsci
- How to Write a Spelling Corrector http://norvig.com/spell-correct.html 441 comments
- Peter Norvig http://norvig.com/ 391 comments
- Markov chain - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markov_chain 54 comments
- Sam Harris on "Free Will" - YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&t=215&v=pCofmZlC72g 47 comments
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, 4th US ed. http://aima.cs.berkeley.edu/ 45 comments
- Japan stocks rattled by $617bn 'fat finger' trading error - BBC News http://www.bbc.com/news/business-29454265 29 comments
- Statistics vs. Machine Learning, fight! | AI and Social Science – Brendan O'Connor http://brenocon.com/blog/2008/12/statistics-vs-machine-learning-fight/ 27 comments
- GitHub - rrenaud/Gibberish-Detector: A small program to detect gibberish using a Markov Chain https://github.com/rrenaud/gibberish-detector 27 comments
- https://twitter.com/samharrisorg 5 comments
- Conditional probability - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conditional_probability 4 comments
- AMA: Michael I Jordan : MachineLearning http://www.reddit.com/r/MachineLearning/comments/2fxi6v/ama_michael_i_jordan/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.