- Repeat – A tool to automate yourself from daily mundane typings and clicks https://github.com/repeats/Repeat 2 comments
- Repeat 5.4 - Full-fledged macro and automation hotkeys creation using modern programming languages, working across three major OSes: Windows, OSX, and Linux. https://github.com/repeats/repeat 6 comments java
- I wrote a tool so that you can spend more time thinking and less time typing/clicking while programming. https://github.com/repeats/repeat/ 4 comments programming
- Repeat 4.0 - A tool to improve programming productivity. Spend more time thinking and less time typing/clicking. [Lots of new features and updates since last release!] https://github.com/repeats/repeat 8 comments programming
- An automation tool I wrote to improve our programming productivity. With this you can spend more time thinking and less time typing/clicking while programming. http://github.com/repeats/repeat 160 comments programming
- Chart.js | Open source HTML5 Charts for your website https://www.chartjs.org/ 388 comments
- AutoHotkey https://www.autohotkey.com/ 77 comments
- CodeMirror https://codemirror.net/ 26 comments
- Apache HttpComponents – HttpClient Overview http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga 20 comments
- GitHub - repeats/SimpleNativeHooks: Java keyboard and mouse event listener library. https://github.com/repeats/SimpleNativeHooks 4 comments
- FreeMarker Java Template Engine https://freemarker.apache.org/index.html 1 comment
- GitHub - autokey/autokey: AutoKey, a desktop automation utility for Linux and X11. https://github.com/autokey/autokey 1 comment
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - repeats/Repeat: Cross-platform mouse/keyboard record/replay and automation hotkeys/macros creation, and more advanced automation features.
See how to search.