- The Big List of Haskell GUI Libraries http://bradrn.com/posts/hs-gui-libs.html 38 comments
- Exploring Nix & Haskell Part 1: Project Setup – Christian Henry https://cah6.github.io/technology/nix-haskell-1/ 34 comments
- GitHub - yamafaktory/reflex-starter: A simple starter project for building Reflex applications with Stack. https://github.com/yamafaktory/reflex-starter 23 comments
- GitHub - hansroland/reflex-dom-inbits: A tutorial for reflex-dom with small code bits https://github.com/hansroland/reflex-dom-inbits 22 comments
- Nix: reproducible builds and deployments https://nixos.org/nix/ 124 comments
- Hoogle https://hoogle.haskell.org/ 48 comments
- http://weblog.luite.com/wordpress/?p=127 12 comments
- GitHub - WebKit/WebKit: Home of the WebKit project, the browser engine used by Safari, Mail, App Store and many other applications on macOS, iOS and Linux. https://github.com/WebKit/WebKit 6 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Haskell? Checkout Haskell Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - reflex-frp/reflex-platform: A curated package set and set of tools that let you build Haskell packages so they can run on a variety of platforms. reflex-platform is built on top of the nix package manager.
See how to search.