- Pen: The new statically typed functional programming language inspired by Go https://github.com/pen-lang/pen 25 comments programming
- Rust Programming Language https://www.rust-lang.org/ 571 comments
- Homebrew — The Missing Package Manager for macOS (or Linux) https://brew.sh 184 comments
- Haskell Language http://haskell.org/ 120 comments
- The Go Programming Language https://go.dev/ 77 comments
- Delimited continuation - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delimited_continuation#Examples 38 comments
- WebAssembly https://webassembly.org/ 24 comments
- Implementing the Perceus reference counting GC - DEV Community 👩💻👨💻 https://dev.to/raviqqe/implementing-the-perceus-reference-counting-gc-5662 5 comments
- Continuation-passing style - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuation-passing_style 1 comment
- Perceus: Garbage Free Reference Counting with Reuse (Extended version) - Microsoft Research https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/publication/perceus-garbage-free-reference-counting-with-reuse/ 0 comments
- WASI | https://wasi.dev/ 0 comments
- Overview - Pen programming language https://pen-lang.org/ 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Golang? Checkout Golang Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.