- Show HN: Go statistics library with 100% code coverage and no dependencies https://github.com/montanaflynn/stats/blob/master/README.md 2 comments
- Show HN: Statistics library for Golang https://github.com/montanaflynn/stats 2 comments
- Show HN: Golang statistics package with 100% code coverage https://github.com/montanaflynn/stats 22 comments
- A statistics package with common functions missing from the Golang standard library. https://github.com/montanaflynn/stats 8 comments golang
- GitHub - avelino/awesome-go: A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software https://github.com/avelino/awesome-go 181 comments
- Floating point numbers, and why they suck - Risk Ledger https://riskledger.com/blog/floating-point-numbers/ 47 comments
- GitHub - aymericdamien/TopDeepLearning: A list of popular github projects related to deep learning https://github.com/aymericdamien/TopDeepLearning 35 comments
- GitHub - amanbolat/awesome-go-with-stars: Awesome-go list with stars. Automatically updated https://github.com/amanbolat/awesome-go-with-stars 9 comments
- GitHub - pjperez/gotcping: Yet another tcping for golang https://github.com/pjperez/gotcping 7 comments
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - montanaflynn/stats: A well tested and comprehensive Golang statistics library package with no dependencies.
See how to search.