- Show HN: uFuzzy.js – A tiny, efficient fuzzy search that doesn't suck https://github.com/leeoniya/uFuzzy 82 comments
- GitHub - nextapps-de/flexsearch: Next-Generation full text search library for Browser and Node.js https://github.com/nextapps-de/flexsearch 53 comments
- GitHub - olivernn/lunr.js: A bit like Solr, but much smaller and not as bright https://github.com/olivernn/lunr.js 29 comments
- GitHub - fergiemcdowall/search-index: A persistent, network resilient, full text search library for the browser and Node.js https://github.com/fergiemcdowall/search-index 8 comments
- What is Fuse.js? | Fuse.js https://fusejs.io/ 5 comments
- GitHub - wouterrutgers/fuzzy-search: Simple fuzzy search https://github.com/wouter2203/fuzzy-search 1 comment
- GitHub - brianreavis/sifter.js: A library for textually searching arrays and hashes of objects by property (or multiple properties). Designed specifically for autocomplete. https://github.com/brianreavis/sifter.js 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Web Development? Checkout Web Development Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - leeoniya/uFuzzy: A tiny, efficient fuzzy search that doesn't suck
See how to search.