- Add all URLs returning content for a given parameter to sitemap https://github.com/kjvarga/sitemap_generator 6 comments rails
- GitHub - thoughtbot/high_voltage: Easily include static pages in your Rails app. https://github.com/thoughtbot/high_voltage 5 comments
- Generate Sitemaps for Hanami applications! | Hanami Mastery https://hanamimastery.com/episodes/26-sitemap-generation-in-hanami-apps 4 comments
- How to get 1M pageviews before launching your product | by Henry Sztul | Medium https://medium.com/lessons-learned/ac7efa92c4fa 3 comments
- My Ruby on Rails stack for side projects in 2021 https://www.mskog.com/posts/my-recommended-rails-stack-in-2021/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - kjvarga/sitemap_generator: SitemapGenerator is a framework-agnostic XML Sitemap generator written in Ruby with automatic Rails integration. It supports Video, News, Image, Mobile, PageMap and Alternate Links sitemap extensions and includes Rake tasks for managing your sitemaps, as well as many other great features.
See how to search.