- New AWS security tool for Security Hub - ElectricEye https://github.com/jonrau1/ElectricEye 10 comments aws
- GitHub - sottlmarek/DevSecOps: Ultimate DevSecOps library https://github.com/sottlmarek/DevSecOps 8 comments
- GitHub - toniblyx/my-arsenal-of-aws-security-tools: List of open source tools for AWS security: defensive, offensive, auditing, DFIR, etc. https://github.com/toniblyx/my-arsenal-of-aws-security-tools 0 comments
- Slack is your productivity platform | Slack https://slack.com/ 542 comments
- Amazon QuickSight - Business Intelligence Service - Amazon Web Services https://aws.amazon.com/quicksight/ 150 comments
- https://docs.aws.amazon.com/ 142 comments
- Shodan Search Engine https://www.shodan.io/ 126 comments
- Jira | Issue & Project Tracking Software | Atlassian https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira 113 comments
- Using instance profiles - AWS Identity and Access Management https://docs.aws.amazon.com/IAM/latest/UserGuide/id_roles_use_switch-role-ec2_instance-profiles.html 4 comments
- Markdown Tables generator - TablesGenerator.com http://www.tablesgenerator.com/markdown_tables 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with DevOps? Checkout DevOps Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - jonrau1/ElectricEye: Continuously monitor your AWS attack surface and evaluate services for configurations that can lead to degradation of confidentiality, integrity or availability. All results can be exported to Security Hub, JSON, CSV, Databases, and more for further aggregation and analysis.
See how to search.