- Built a home workouts trainer with Tensorflow Lite and Edge TPU on my Raspberry Pi https://github.com/jingw222/hiitpi 19 comments learnmachinelearning
- Built a Dash/Flask app that tracks my home workouts on Raspberry Pi https://github.com/jingw222/hiitpi 16 comments flask
- Teach, learn, and make with the Raspberry Pi Foundation http://www.raspberrypi.org/#modelb 1342 comments
- Welcome to Python.org https://python.org 548 comments
- Raspberry Pi OS â Raspberry Pi https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/ 138 comments
- Install Docker Engine on Debian | Docker Documentation https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/debian/#install-using-the-repository 65 comments
- Buy a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B â Raspberry Pi https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-4-model-b/ 51 comments
- Overview | Docker Documentation https://docs.docker.com/compose/install/ 19 comments
- Building a Home HIIT Workout Trainer (Demo) | TensorFlow Lite | Edge TPU | Raspberry Pi | James Wong - YouTube https://youtu.be/eErfWulipiA 4 comments
- USB Accelerator | Coral https://coral.ai/products/accelerator/ 1 comment
- High-intensity interval training - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training 0 comments
- Building a Home HIIT Workout Trainer https://iamjameswong.com/2020-04-06-building-a-home-hiit-workout-trainer/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - jingw222/hiitpi: A workout trainer Dash/Flask app that helps track your HIIT workouts by analyzing real-time video streaming from your sweet Pi using machine learning and Edge TPU..
See how to search.