- WAS (not WASM), a hostile memory allocator to make WebAssembly applications more predictable https://github.com/jedisct1/was-not-wasm 14 comments rust
- WebAssembly doesnât make unsafe languages safe (yet) | Frank DENIS random thoughts. https://00f.net/2018/11/25/webassembly-doesnt-make-unsafe-languages-safe/ 111 comments
- Wasmer - The Universal WebAssembly Runtime https://wasmer.io/ 110 comments
- AssemblyScript https://assemblyscript.org 106 comments
- GitHub - bytecodealliance/cranelift: Cranelift code generator https://github.com/CraneStation/cranelift 73 comments
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - jedisct1/was-not-wasm: A hostile memory allocator to make WebAssembly applications more predictable.
See how to search.