- A Roughtime secure time sync server written in Rust https://github.com/int08h/roughenough 10 comments rust
- roughtime - Git at Google https://roughtime.googlesource.com/roughtime/ 30 comments
- The Twelve-Factor App https://12factor.net/config 23 comments
- Roughtime: Securing Time with Digital Signatures https://blog.cloudflare.com/roughtime/ 16 comments
- Scalable, Lie-Detecting Timeserving with Roughtime - int08h https://int08h.com/post/to-catch-a-lying-timeserver/ 15 comments
- Public NTP | Google Developers https://developers.google.com/time/ 7 comments
- https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 7 comments
- Roughtime Message Anatomy - int08h https://int08h.com/post/roughtime-message-anatomy/ 1 comment
- https://rust-lang-nursery.github.io/edition-guide/rust-2018 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - int08h/roughenough: A Roughtime secure time sync client and server written in Rust
See how to search.