- Lmctfy – Let Me Contain That for You https://github.com/google/lmctfy 23 comments
- Lmctfy: Google's Linux application container stack https://github.com/google/lmctfy/ 74 comments
- Open Source Version of Google’s Container Stack https://github.com/google/lmctfy 5 comments
- Google open sources cgroup container stack lmctfy; "Let Me Contain That For You" https://github.com/google/lmctfy 14 comments linux
- Google release opensource Linux containers code https://github.com/google/lmctfy 20 comments programming
- Google https://www.google.com/ 16286 comments
- Docker: Accelerated Container Application Development https://docker.com 164 comments
- GitHub - protocolbuffers/protobuf: Protocol Buffers - Google's data interchange format http://code.google.com/p/protobuf/ 68 comments
- GitHub - google/re2: RE2 is a fast, safe, thread-friendly alternative to backtracking regular expression engines like those used in PCRE, Perl, and Python. It is a C++ library. http://code.google.com/p/re2/ 21 comments
- GitHub - google/cadvisor: Analyzes resource usage and performance characteristics of running containers. https://github.com/google/cadvisor 2 comments
- GitHub - docker-archive/libcontainer: PROJECT MOVED TO RUNC https://github.com/docker/libcontainer 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.