- GitHub - wwxFromTju/awesome-reinforcement-learning-lib: GitHub's code repository is all you need https://github.com/wwxFromTju/awesome-reinforcement-learning-lib 19 comments
- Speeding Up Reinforcement Learning with a New Physics Simulation Engine – Google AI Blog https://ai.googleblog.com/2021/07/speeding-up-reinforcement-learning-with.html 13 comments
- Make Python run faster https://hungyuling.com/blog/make-python-run-faster/ 2 comments
- Make Python Run Faster: A Machine Learning Perspective | by DataCan | Geek Culture https://medium.com/geekculture/make-python-run-faster-c73137598bae 0 comments
- GitHub - google/evojax https://github.com/google/evojax 0 comments
- EvoJAX: A Great Framework For Most Deep Tasks | by Reza Yazdanfar | Medium https://medium.com/mlearning-ai/evojax-a-great-framework-for-most-deep-tasks-10adf685c152 0 comments
- GitHub - google/jax: Composable transformations of Python+NumPy programs: differentiate, vectorize, JIT to GPU/TPU, and more https://github.com/google/jax 99 comments
- GitHub - mamba-org/mamba: The Fast Cross-Platform Package Manager https://github.com/mamba-org/mamba 21 comments
- [2106.13281] Brax -- A Differentiable Physics Engine for Large Scale Rigid Body Simulation https://arxiv.org/abs/2106.13281 3 comments
- Conda — conda documentation https://docs.conda.io/en/latest/ 1 comment
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - google/brax: Massively parallel rigidbody physics simulation on accelerator hardware.
See how to search.