- Browser fingerprinting library with the highest accuracy and stability. https://github.com/fingerprintjs/fingerprintjs 3 comments privacy
- What Is Browser Fingerprinting and How Does It Track You? | WIRED https://www.wired.com/story/browser-fingerprinting-tracking-explained/ 8 comments
- GitHub - sbilly/awesome-security: A collection of awesome software, libraries, documents, books, resources and cools stuffs about security. https://github.com/sbilly/awesome-security 4 comments
- An Overview of iOS Fraud Detection APIs and Device Fingerprinting Techniques https://fingerprintjs.com/blog/local-device-fingerprint-ios/ 4 comments
- GitHub - fingerprintjs/BotD: Bot detection library that runs in the browser. Detects automation tools and frameworks. No server required, runs 100% on the client. https://github.com/fingerprintjs/BotD 4 comments
- incolumitas.com – BotOrNot https://incolumitas.com/pages/BotOrNot/ 0 comments
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - fingerprintjs/fingerprintjs: Browser fingerprinting library. Compared to Fingerprint Pro has limited accuracy (40 - 60%), but is fully open source.
See how to search.