- Show HN: Vnlog – a toolkit for manipulating data in an ASCII table https://github.com/dkogan/vnlog 2 comments
- vnlog: richer manupulation of tabular data using standard unix tools https://github.com/dkogan/vnlog/ 2 comments programming
- GitHub - BurntSushi/xsv: A fast CSV command line toolkit written in Rust. https://github.com/BurntSushi/xsv 384 comments
- jq https://stedolan.github.io/jq/ 364 comments
- q - Text as Data http://harelba.github.io/q/ 259 comments
- GitHub - dinedal/textql: Execute SQL against structured text like CSV or TSV https://github.com/dinedal/textql/blob/master/Readme.md 246 comments
- GitHub - johnkerl/miller: Miller is like awk, sed, cut, join, and sort for name-indexed data such as CSV, TSV, and tabular JSON https://github.com/johnkerl/miller 192 comments
- datamash - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation https://www.gnu.org/software/datamash/ 27 comments
- Open-source data multitool | VisiData https://www.visidata.org/ 26 comments
- GitHub - eBay/tsv-utils: eBay's TSV Utilities: Command line tools for large, tabular data files. Filtering, statistics, sampling, joins and more. https://github.com/eBay/tsv-utils-dlang 8 comments
- SCALE 17x | 17x https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/ 3 comments
- GitHub - dbohdan/sqawk: Like awk but with SQL and table joins https://github.com/dbohdan/sqawk 0 comments
- GitHub - benbernard/RecordStream: commandline tools for slicing and dicing JSON records. https://github.com/benbernard/RecordStream 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Unix? Checkout Unix Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.