- Ox is a fast text editor, written in Rust, that runs in your terminal https://github.com/curlpipe/ox 336 comments
- ox - An independent Rust text editor that runs in your terminal https://github.com/curlpipe/ox 60 comments rust
- GitHub - rust-unofficial/awesome-rust: A curated list of Rust code and resources. https://github.com/rust-unofficial/awesome-rust 165 comments
- GitHub - rust-unofficial/awesome-rust: A curated list of Rust code and resources. https://github.com/kud1ing/awesome-rust 30 comments
- arl/README-Rust.md at master · kaxap/arl · GitHub https://github.com/kaxap/arl/blob/master/README-Rust.md 14 comments
- Micro - Home https://micro-editor.github.io/ 881 comments
- welcome home : vim online http://www.vim.org/ 691 comments
- GNU Emacs - GNU Project http://gnu.org/software/emacs/index.html 676 comments
- Rust Programming Language https://www.rust-lang.org/ 571 comments
- GitHub - ron-rs/ron: Rusty Object Notation https://github.com/ron-rs/ron 125 comments
- Nerd Fonts - Iconic font aggregator, glyphs/icons collection, & fonts patcher https://nerdfonts.com/ 75 comments
- GitHub - crossterm-rs/crossterm: Cross platform terminal library rust https://github.com/crossterm-rs/crossterm#dependency-justification 49 comments
- clap - Rust https://clap.rs/ 24 comments
- Home https://xi-editor.io/ 21 comments
- nano – Text editor https://www.nano-editor.org/ 1 comment
- GitHub - rhysd/kiro-editor: A terminal UTF-8 text editor written in Rust 📝🦀 https://github.com/rhysd/kiro-editor 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - curlpipe/ox: An independent Rust text editor that runs in your terminal!
See how to search.