- How To Get Verified Tag On My Commits? https://github.com/cli/cli 4 comments github
- What's the best way to define completions using "eval"? https://github.com/cli/cli 15 comments zsh
- The GitHub CLI (written in Go) https://github.com/cli/cli 5 comments golang
- Chocolatey Software | Chocolatey - The package manager for Windows http://chocolatey.org/ 765 comments
- https://scoop.sh/ 214 comments
- Homebrew — The Missing Package Manager for macOS (or Linux) https://brew.sh 184 comments
- Spack - Spack https://spack.io/ 136 comments
- GitHub - mislav/hub: A command-line tool that makes git easier to use with GitHub. https://github.com/github/hub 129 comments
- GitHub - microsoft/winget-cli: WinGet is the Windows Package Manager. This project includes a CLI (Command Line Interface), PowerShell modules, and a COM (Component Object Model) API (Application Programming Interface). https://github.com/microsoft/winget-cli 2 comments
- Conda — conda documentation https://docs.conda.io/en/latest/ 1 comment
Would you like to stay up to date with Golang? Checkout Golang Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - cli/cli: GitHub’s official command line tool
See how to search.