- Dynasm-rs v0.2 - a run-time assembler for rust, now featuring x64 and x86 support https://github.com/CensoredUsername/dynasm-rs 12 comments rust
- Announcing Dynasm-rs: A compiler plugin for assembling and executing code at runtime https://github.com/censoredusername/dynasm-rs 9 comments rust
- Experiments In NES JIT Compilation | bheisler.github.io https://bheisler.github.io/post/experiments-in-nes-jit-compilation/ 20 comments
- GitHub - MackieLoeffel/avr-vm: VM with JIT-compiler for ATMega32 written in Rust https://github.com/MackieLoeffel/avr-vm 18 comments
- This Week in Rust 145 · This Week in Rust https://this-week-in-rust.org/blog/2016/08/30/this-week-in-rust-145/ 11 comments
- Compiling Brainfuck code - Part 2: A Singlepass JIT Compiler | Rodrigodd https://rodrigodd.github.io/2022/11/07/bf_compiler-part2.html 10 comments
- Running WebAssembly on ARM. Today we are very happy to announce… | by Syrus Akbary | Wasmer | Medium https://medium.com/wasmer/running-webassembly-on-arm-7d365ed0e50c 3 comments
- CS 6120: Bril JIT with On-Stack Replacement https://www.cs.cornell.edu/courses/cs6120/2019fa/blog/bril-osr/ 2 comments
- How to Simulate I/O Faults at Runtime | Chaos Mesh https://chaos-mesh.org/blog/how-to-simulate-io-faults-at-runtime 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Rust? Checkout Rust Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
Search title: GitHub - CensoredUsername/dynasm-rs: A dynasm-like tool for rust.
See how to search.