- Sequential PoW: Why always so complicated? Proof of Concept for a simpler system https://github.com/benwiederhake/steppow/#theory 6 comments crypto
- Bitcoin - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin 68 comments
- scrypt - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrypt 24 comments
- Hashcash - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashcash 22 comments
- e (mathematical constant) - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/e_(mathematical_constant)#history 22 comments
- Proof of work - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_work 13 comments
- Random oracle - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_oracle 9 comments
- "Schneier's Law" - Schneier on Security https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2011/04/schneiers_law.html 3 comments
- Erlang distribution - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erlang_distribution 3 comments
- Golomb coding - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golomb_coding 0 comments
- Proof of space - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof_of_space 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Computer science? Checkout Computer science Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.