- GitHub - babashka/obb: Ad-hoc ClojureScript scripting of Mac applications via Apple's Open Scripting Architecture. https://github.com/babashka/obb 3 comments clojure
- GitHub - babashka/nbb: Scripting in Clojure on Node.js using SCI https://github.com/babashka/nbb 48 comments
- Babashka https://babashka.org/ 14 comments
- GitHub - babashka/sci: Configurable Clojure/Script interpreter suitable for scripting and Clojure DSLs https://github.com/borkdude/sci 11 comments
- GitHub - babashka/babashka: Native, fast starting Clojure interpreter for scripting https://github.com/babashka/babashka#installation 11 comments
- ClojureScript https://clojurescript.org/ 9 comments
- Shebang (Unix) - Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/shebang_(unix)#etymology_and_name_history 3 comments
- GitHub - babashka/scittle: Execute Clojure(Script) directly from browser script tags via SCI https://github.com/babashka/scittle 0 comments
Would you like to stay up to date with Lisp & Scheme? Checkout Lisp & Scheme Weekly.
Search whole site: site:github.com
See how to search.